There is no way to record return or reduction of financial aid

When financial aid is returned or reduced after the date of award, there is no way to post a "charge" to financial aid. Customer Support told me to delete or edit the original award but that is not an acceptable option, especially for federal or state aid. I had to create a "misc fee" for each financial aid item so that I can "charge" these for reduction/returns. But this will overstate charges and grants on the 1098T so cannot use Blackbaud for generating 1098T.

  • Dale Cecil
  • Jan 12 2023
  • Planned
  • Attach files