Ability to Adjust Financial Aid Awarded -Return All or Some Portion Of

When a student leaves or an amount is overawarded and money needs to be returned to the funding source, we need to be able enter an adjustment to reverse all or some portion of financial aid that has been awarded and have an audit trail on the history. The adjustment would need to update the 1098T scholarship information as well without having to manually adjust the 1098T information.

I was told that a similar idea was posted but I wasn't able to locate it.

  • Rhonda Lightcap
  • Jan 25 2023
Employee Name Rhonda Lightcap
  • Attach files
  • Dawn Alonso commented
    2 Feb, 2023 07:57pm

    Agree! There really needs to be a refund process for that and Payments. The solution of creating a billing item and "charging" it to create refunds is entirely inaccurate.