Separate GPAs for a student who graduated from one program and enrolled in another

When students graduate from an undergraduate program and enroll in a graduate program in the same school, there should be an option to separate their undergraduate GPA from their graduate GPA. When using this option, their undergraduate GPA would stay at what it was when the student graduated, and their graduate GPA would start being calculated from their date of enrollment in the new program.

Having this option available would help administrators and students immensely because it is standard to have a student's undergraduate GPA be separate from their graduate GPA. It is a necessity in higher education.

  • Guest
  • Oct 20 2023
Employee Name Dr. Fulmore
User System Admin
  • Attach files